Practical Centrifugal pump
Practical Centrifugal Pumps is a comprehensive guide to pump construction, application, operation, maintenance and management issues. Coverage includes pump classifications, types and criteria for selection, as well as practical information on the use of pumps, such as how to read pump curves and cross reference. Throughout the book the focus is on best practice and developing the skills and knowledge required to recognise and solve pump problems in a structured and confident manner.
Case studies provide real-world scenarios covering the design, set up, troubleshooting and maintenance of pumps.
· A comprehensive guide to pump construction, design, installation, operation, troubleshooting and maintenance.
· Develop real-world knowhow and practical skills through seven real-world case studies
· Coverage includes pump classifications, types and criteria for selection, as well as practical information on the use of pumps
Pages : 260
Size : 24 MB
We would hope that you will gain the following knowledge from this book:
• Pump terminology
• Real pump classifications, types
• How to read pump curves and cross referencing issues
• Pump efficiency determination and cost analysis
• Critical elements in pump system design
• Shaft seal selection and failure determination
• How to install and commission a pump
• Condition monitoring and trouble-shooting of pumps
• What makes up a pump’s total discharge head requirement
• How to install pumps
• How to look after pump bearings
• Precautions when starting up a new pump or after strip-down for maintenance.
You can download this book from the first link on website comments Like this photo
if you have any question leave a comment.