The book provides a well-balanced coverage of physical concepts, mathematical operations and practical demonstrations within the scope of Fluid Mechanics.
The text provides a highly intuitive and practical understanding of the topics by excellent progression from physical concepts to engineering applications. The concepts have been presented in an unambiguous, precise and to the point manner.
Table of Contents:-
2. Pressure Distribution in a Fluid
3. Integral Relations for a Control Volume
4. Differential Relation for Fluid Flow
5. Dimensional Analysis and Similarity
6. Viscous Flow in Ducts
7. Flow Past Immersed Bodies
8. Potential Flow and Computational Fluid Dynamics
9. Compressible Flow
You can download this book from the first link on website comments Like this photo
if you have any question leave a comment.